Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadian bloggers there.  To those of you in the states or else where, Canada's Thanksgiving is the first monday of October, I believe.  I unfortunately had to work on the Sunday and Monday but was able to have at least the Saturday off.  It was a great dinner prepared by my fiance...he is an awesome cook :)  I unfortunately didn't take any pictures of the turkey....probably cause I was too busy having 1 too many glasses of wine and chatting it up with my cousin's wife lol!  But here is what I took of so far.  Hope you all enjoy :)


Even though my greatful fiance did all of the cooking, I at least made the desert which was chocolate pie with whipped cream topping and sprinkled with oreo cookie crumbs.  It turned out delicioius :)


I was beginning to get on edge as I have been craving for McDonald's coffee for a long while now and I usually have coffee once a week.  Thankfully my brother was nice enough to buy me a coffee to stir up my afternoon. 

So I totally didn't take any pics of the Thanksgiving feast, but this was the closest pic I came to LOL!  My cousin's wife brought over this wine which was quite good!


Apparently, this costed my other brother $400...25 year old whiskey.  Not a fan of whiskey as it was too strong for my liking but none-the-less, I took a couple of swigs ;)

 
I am not an alcoholic, I swear!  I just thought I'd let loose and just have more than I usually drink as I knew in the back of my head I had to go back to work the next day.  Why not drink away your issues at least, right?  Right ;)
 
 
I didn't wake up with that bad of a hangover but the headache was still there.  Thank goodness my mom was there to make me some good fried noodles.  Nothing like greasy food to get rid of those nasty hangover symptoms :)  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment